Latest News and Upcoming Events
Check here for the latest news and information about upcoming events.
Professional Supply Chain Challenges and Success Story:
As an acting Director of Logistics for a multinational Supply and Service Company, I was confronted with a transportation and inventory issue that required the movement of perishable and dry goods to customers in a hostile geopolitical and poorly infrastructure environment. I decided to setup several logistics meetings with internal and external customers to develop a relationship-based strategy that forested collaboration, trust and commitment, and communication and sharing of information that would allowed us to integrate our companies’ distribution and transportation management systems. This strategy helped the company to deliver the right product to the right place at the right time for consumer in this developing economy. It also enhanced our supply chain processes, and increased revenue and reduced total operational costs; and at same time enhanced thequality of life for more than1000s of people that were living below the United States’ poverty level.
Upcoming Business Workshop
RVG International Consulting Firm, LLC., is offering online Harvard Business Publishing's business simulations on strategic management, marketing management and logistics strategies to help small and medium-sized companies streamline their business practices. These workshops are open to anyone, but availability is limited so please RSVP as soon as possible.
The Essentials of Customs Regulation and Trade Compliance; Webnair and Seminar:
This Customs Regulation Complaince's webnair and seminar will provide useful information to small businesses on what they need to know and/or do when exporting and import products and services to a foreign market. It will also address the business research aspects and cultural challenges, and exporting policies and procedures, and legal issues; and logistics and marketing strategies.
1. Supply Chain Finance
2. Import FDA in the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Authorized Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) System
3. Cuba Sanctions: “All You Need To Know"
4. Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) Items under Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
5. Mexico Maquiladora/IMMEX
6. Importing Marketing Channel Audits
7. Exporting Marketing Channel Audits
8. Commerce Control List (CCL) policy and procedures
9. Export to Mexico: Documentation and Procedures
10. Logistics Channel Incoterms Standards 2010
11. Determining the Proper Classification of a Product
12. Managing Multiple Free Trade Agreements
13. Import FDA Regulated Products
14. Specialized Exporting and Importing
15. International Logistics
16. Exporting to Canada Documentation and Procedures
17. FASB Export Responsibilites: USPPI, FPPI, Forwarder, Carrier and Routed Transactions
18. Export Control Compliance: Creating and Self Assessing Your Export Control Program (ECP) to Sanctioned Countries
19. What You Should Know About Export Requirements for FDA Regulated Products from US to Foreign Countries
20. U.S. Customs Broker Management 101: Steps to get the most out of your CHB and Increase Compliance
21. Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act
22. Global Compliance Panel Seminar Sessions (Two-Days Seminar)
23. U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security Updates Export Compliance Guidelines (Two-Days Seminar)
RVG International Consulting Firm, LLC Welcomes You to Its New Website!
RVG International Consulting Firm, LLC is online with a new website. The consulting firm hopes prospective clients will explore the full range of services online, and invites them to contact RVG International Consulting Firm, LLC directly via the site.